What I Want?

Yes these days thanks to FB me getting to be in touch with my long lost college pals and all they have the first thing in mind is - u still haven't found Mr. Right.And I am like Ummmm....

So I sat thought - thinking is the best thing I can do - Am I right about my Mr. Right or am I right for my Mr. Right. And I went forget it me gonna write....maybe writing will help me understand...so what I want...


I have my dreams and I dont want you to fulfill them for me but what I want is when I achieve my dreams or at times fail to achieve them - you are there beside me sharing my happiness, congratulating or commiserating me.
I want to struggle and achieve but I want you to be beside me and ready to lend me a hand when I need one, pat my shoulders when I make it. Don't stop me from crying but lend me a shoulder to cry.
I dont mean that you have to be on phone or be next to me all the time but make me part of your thoughts - achievement, success, failure anything and I should be the one you think of and tell me that.
I want to be scolded when I am wrong, stopped from doing things my way and give me a tight hug when I am angry.

I dont want you to make me a bed of roses but I want you to warn me of the thorns, remove the thorns when they pierce me and balm my injury. 
Hug me always! Jadoo ki jhampi works.
This is what I want but is this what he wants too???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33