“I can't control my destiny, I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be. There's only NOW, there's only HERE. Give in to love or live in fear. No other path, no other way. No day but TODAY.”
Evolution
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Evolution
I walked the burning sands
my child in my arms.
I thought I was weak,
but I was wrong.
It touched upon a story about a mother and daughter falling for the same man...and how as a parent being devoid of the manual for bringing up a teenaged child learns all by her life, or looking at her sister but the learning happens only when she brings her up to it :) At times it was a bit boring and dont worry you will easily skip through those sections and not even lose anything...and also at times there are too much of text and you are pestered to move ahead but you have to read them also...See even I couldnt put it rightly...I mean some sections where the story moves very fast but the description is too verbose...otherwise I simply lived through all... Recommended as a passtime novel :)
1. She had a great smile . 2. I wish my friend is by my side, always. 3. I know this: life is not a fairy tale but I still love to dream fairy tale endings :). 4. How do I end a sentence with still. 5. These words apply to me: R andom I ntelligence M akes S uccess . 6. After I finished the FF, from the window I saw the sun was shining. 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish books due this week , tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to look forward to the week ahead !
Nature at its best! These pics here are posted a few taken by me and some others by much better people :) Some from my Mobile too which though not of great quality will still show Nature at its best! Few of the pics date back ages ago but then Nature... 1. NATURAL COLORS Hopefully you can spot the 2 rainbows :) the upper one was fading too quickly to capture. 2. GREEN WITH ENVY! Can any place be a riot of shades of green? 3. REFLECTION Nothing but blue yet serene 4. GREEN MEETS BLUE Nothing could be soothing than sitting with your feet dipped in water :) 5. SUNRISE or SUNSET! Well it was sunset :) 6. SUNSET This one captured perfectly though both are at different locations :) 7. ANOTHER SUNSET This one was the most colorful sunset :) 8. NIGHT BEAUTY How could I leave behind the Moon... 9. THE FALL Most magnificent one although it got covered by the fog... 10. UN-NATURAL Yup this was unnatural one but see the clear blue sky :) 11. SUN AT NIGHT The lamp, though again unnatural, lit the p...
Comments