Rains wash away

Standing under the rain getting drenched doesn't help at all. The tears just stream by and I am not dry.

These lines from Twilight has etched somewhere in me and I cant wipe it.
"I have to let go
But why
I cant hurt you anymore. I cant do that anymore.
But you are going to hurt me by going away hurt me beyond repair dont you know that?"

Doesn't anyone know how difficult it is to survive with the BIG gaping hole. I am doing that trying to live with the hole - the one which refuses to get filled up.

These days a new deadly emotion has overpowered me - Jealousy. Yes I am jealous of everything and everyone. That doesn't fill my hole. Nothing seems to fill it.

Waiting for something to fill it. Maybe I am not like Bella our similarities end here. Maybe...its raining and maybe there is hope....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33