Not the Last Words....


My new year wishes to all the not the great ones who came into my life -

They will get multiples of how they treated me back to them. Karma will have to be a bitch for them. Amen to that!

Although God will be kind and send the poisons in the form of prettier maidens than me :P but they gotta hurt more than they hurt me.

In case they realize their mistakes pick up the courage to apologize from their heart, maybe God will be kind. But this is asking too much from them for they don't know how to be sorry from the heart. And also never be forgiven for acts done knowingly.

By visiting my blog if they think they will know how I am surviving its like showing their cowardliness. Unfortunately I know them better than they know me or even themselves. Inspite of this sadly I still let them hurt and destroy me.

Anyways suggestion for them don't waste your precious time reading my blog instead woo other maidens :) that's what you are better at. BTW you may use my words to impress other maidens I will be flattered :P.

Go earn your money cut costs lick the assess of your bosses to save your job, get promotions by manipulations....enjoy life your way - ja jeele zindagi!!!


Its the start of my year and you have no place in it. I am better off on my own. If that's what you were waiting to hear.

Last but not the least - You are forgotten but never forgiven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The second husband - Louise Candlish

# 06 FF

TT # 33