Some bit of un-necessary rantings
Time to get back to blogging after ages....yeah i missed it....I wanted to share a lot but didn't do:( finally that I am here....and of course my laptop is back in action too...
Some times life seems to be nudging you from all sides....You are at this tunnel, and it goes unsaid the light at the end is switched off for lack of budget, and everyone seems to be encroaching you from all sides....you are entrapped but you still make an option of moving forward...creeping and crawling but maybe at this snail pace atleast moving forward....and the best part of being in a tunnel that you will always come out be it on either side...its just a matter of time when I will be out....
Should I use this time to sit back and take stock of my life? Or will this darkness muddle my vision?
Some times life seems to be nudging you from all sides....You are at this tunnel, and it goes unsaid the light at the end is switched off for lack of budget, and everyone seems to be encroaching you from all sides....you are entrapped but you still make an option of moving forward...creeping and crawling but maybe at this snail pace atleast moving forward....and the best part of being in a tunnel that you will always come out be it on either side...its just a matter of time when I will be out....
Should I use this time to sit back and take stock of my life? Or will this darkness muddle my vision?
Comments