Collection of Memorable Quotes
These are a few quotes that have really touched me:
We have no way of knowing what lays ahead for us in the future. All we can do is use the information at hand to make the best decision possible. ~ Wedding Crashers
Why is it that any one decision always seems too small to be the biggest decision of your life.
''One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life.''~ Khalil Gibran
"Don't you worry about anything, Its not time to worry." ~ Atticus Finch (To kill a mockingbird)
"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
If what you are working for really matters, you will give it all you have got.-Nido Quebin
People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. There is much chaos in this world because things are being loved and people are being used.
Women are Angels And when someone breaks our wings.... We simply continue to fly.........on a broomstick.!!!
The secret to stay young is to live honestly,eat slowly,and lie about your age.
Empty space, mostly we are and yet with the spark of light we quest. And so I train myself to let go of everything I fear to lose... ~ Youda
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either. -- Leo Burnett
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe
"I have become my own version of an optimist. If I can't make it through one door, I'll go through another door - or I'll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present." - Gurudev
"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. " - Hellen Keller
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true. - Cinderella
When the resonance is right, when time and space aligns, then a call that would have fallen flat and died in distance, resonates forever, can be heard across the universe.
Troubles are like a washing machine. They twist, turn and knock us around but in the end we come out brighter and better than before......
"You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down." - Annie Dillard
It doesn't matter where u go in life, what you do or how much u have... what matters is who you have beside you along the way....
Thinking about tomorrow? No. Tomorrow's taken care of, one way or another. -Invictus
A friend who truly loves you will come to your door, beat on it, come in and even scream at you to resolve things between the two of you before they let go ....
Every man's life is a fairy-tale written by God's fingers. ~ Hans Christian Andersen
"We never lose our loved ones. We keep coming back, together and together again. What a powerful reuniting energy love is." - Brian Weiss
The art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. - Henry Ellis
"If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips."
“Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”
"Never Play With The Feelings Of Others Because You May Win The Game But The Risk Is That You Will Surely Lose The Person For Life Time". - Shakespeare
Comments