The ultimate gift
It's an awesome must read book. There is a movie too. And I am not going to play spoilsport. You must read or watch the movie. Some of the memorable lines:
A journey may be long or short, but it must start at the very spot, one finds oneselfOne of the biggest mistakes I ever made was when I gave everyone in our family everything that they thought they ever wanted. In trying to make up for all the times I wasn't there, I gave them all material things. In doing so I robbed them of everything that made my life wonderful.
Money is nothing more than a tool , it can be a force for good, a force for evil, or simply be idle.
Education is a lifelong journey whose destination expands as you travel.
The desire and hunger for education is the key to real learning.
Comments