Patient Listening!
You remember Mr. Bookie he is the best!!! Attending his classes and sitting through the 2 hour without a break is what I should say "Volition".
See he is teaching us patience....sit through his class and now I can sit through any rubbish any boring movie or any book or for that matter any boring ppl too....this is the learning...I cant believe I am doing all this for the attendance...:( what happened to the me....who used to walk out of the places that I didnt like...anyways I guess deep down I like his class...This time I watched his hands...and you know they were so graceful...it reminded me of some dance steps...the way his hands and eyes moved when he was talking and talking...I was already mesmerized and I forgot that I am sitting in a class where everything the Prof speaks seems to OHT (Duh!! ppl it means = Over Head Transmission). I dont mind attending his class.
Ok on with our statistics of the word "Paradigm" well sadly he used it only 16 times today...sad he missed out on the previous ones where he used some 40 times. :( He mentioned a new book. Wow. He gave us 2 quotes from some great men... (Pleaze God take away the greatnesss so that we may be spared of more quotes - pleas from a desperate student). I learned all about pre-conscious mind and sub-conscious mind and nervous system and ....Oh if you are lost dont bother I go to attend management classes and we need to digress, you see we look at the things as if it was the tip of the ice berg, we need to go deeper, look beyond...Aye Aye sir...
And the best line of his class was along with his movements of his hands -
See he is teaching us patience....sit through his class and now I can sit through any rubbish any boring movie or any book or for that matter any boring ppl too....this is the learning...I cant believe I am doing all this for the attendance...:( what happened to the me....who used to walk out of the places that I didnt like...anyways I guess deep down I like his class...This time I watched his hands...and you know they were so graceful...it reminded me of some dance steps...the way his hands and eyes moved when he was talking and talking...I was already mesmerized and I forgot that I am sitting in a class where everything the Prof speaks seems to OHT (Duh!! ppl it means = Over Head Transmission). I dont mind attending his class.
Ok on with our statistics of the word "Paradigm" well sadly he used it only 16 times today...sad he missed out on the previous ones where he used some 40 times. :( He mentioned a new book. Wow. He gave us 2 quotes from some great men... (Pleaze God take away the greatnesss so that we may be spared of more quotes - pleas from a desperate student). I learned all about pre-conscious mind and sub-conscious mind and nervous system and ....Oh if you are lost dont bother I go to attend management classes and we need to digress, you see we look at the things as if it was the tip of the ice berg, we need to go deeper, look beyond...Aye Aye sir...
And the best line of his class was along with his movements of his hands -
Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis
Thankfully, me gonna be spared today, no classes today!!! Count your blessings...life rocks, you see.
Comments